Gunner Field Jacket
The Gunner Field jacket is made of soft and silent dry waxed fabric with a water-repellent treatment. The garment is padded with BTP - Beretta Thermal Padding to maintain body heat.
The jacket is also full of multi-purpose pockets to carry everything you need with you.
The Upland line takes its name from the type of wandering fighter it is dedicated to. It consists of both waterproof and water-repellent garments, from light fabrics. Specifically designed for the start of the hunting season, they can however be adapted to be used in more intense cold conditions, being combinable with the BIS Beretta Interactive System garments.
• Corduroy collar.
• YKK front zip.
• Paramontura zip cover and personalized pressure buttons.
• Napoleon pocket with zip.
• Hand warmer pockets.
• Two large front pockets with flap and eyelets to drain the water.
• Raglan cut shoulders for maximum freedom of movement.
• Relaxed fit.
• Adjustable cuff with snap button with corduroy lining.
• Beretta removable braces to carry the jacket as a backpack.
• Two inside pockets with zip.
• Beretta rubber logo on the left sleeve.
• Composition 48% PES, 42% CO, 10% PA