Are you interested in pursuing a career in the field you love? We are looking to fill the following positions at Gordy & Sons:
Gun Smith:If you love working on and repairing fine guns, are incredibly talented and attentive to detail, the Gunsmithing Department at Gordy and Sons Outfitters in Houston, Texas, might be the workplace for you.
Firearm repair - diagnosing, servicing, modifying and making custom parts for various firearms
- Stock work - oil finishing, checkering, bedding, and recoil pad installation
- Administration - keeping detailed and up-to-date work and inventory logs, invoices and work receipts, and FFL compliance procedures.
Negotiated salary is based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, and life insurance, plus a designated retirement savings plan.
Must be able to travel domestically and internationally on occasion to manufacturer facilities.
Please send a resume and a few photos of your best work to:
Gun Sales Manager:
- Passion for hunting / shooting is required
- Previous firearm industry experience required
- Previous management experience preferred
- Previous experience with CounterPoint is preferred
- Manage daily gun sales operations / employees
- Assist in buying firearms and ammo for retail
- Monitor inventory / stock
- Monitor / track industry trends / demands
- Maintain excellence in customer service
- Establish / develop ongoing relationships with clientele